Who we support
We are a family-oriented company that take pride in servicing our communities.
We recognise & value that it is the communities that we live in that allow us to continue to be a sustainable business. We believe, in line with our value of Family Spirit, that it's important to give back to the community by supporting community good initiatives in line with our values.
This support may include direct donations &/or donations in kind. On a number of occasions, our staff have donated their individual time fully supported by us.
Typically we support:
- disadvantaged & underprivileged children
- families in need
- elderly care support
Organisations we have supported are:
- Brain injured Children's Trust - Otago, Queenstown, Central Otago - The Going Bananas Show
- HeartKids - Otago - Kids Day Out
- The Kids Foundation
- Presbyterian Support Otago
- Sophie Elliot Foundation - Inspire Dunedin
- Rotary Club of Dunedin
- Autism NZ - Otago, Queenstown, Central Otago - Annual Party
- Fostering Kids - Otago, Queenstown, Central Otago - Annual Family Fun Day
- Otago Community Hospice annual appeal
- Breast Cancer Foundation Pink Ribbon annual appeal