Working for us
There are plenty of reasons why working for Foleys is a great idea. We've tried to list as many as we can below:
- We are a progressive & innovative company that is constantly exploring opportunities for growth
- We are 100% owned by staff & are continually providing opportunities for staff who wish to progress their career
- We operate under a set of core values, that we really believe in
- We organise & pay for monthly social events & also have an active social club who organise regular events for staff. Our social activities are fun, competitive, build camaraderie & make for good conversation at 'smoko time'
- We pay all course costs for apprentices employed by us
WHAT FOLEYS CAN OFFER
- A thorough induction process that makes new staff feel welcome & supported
- A varied & interesting range of work
- A career path that suits you. Being a large firm there are plenty of opportunities for staff that wish to progress into other areas of the business.
- Competitive pay rates
- A fully-funded opportunity every year for a staff member to attend Outward Bound
A SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
We have a tertiary accreditation for ACC ensuring we provide a safe working environment for our employees, both on & off the premises. We also hold regular health & safety training sessions.
We believe that length of service is a great indication of loyalty, so we're very proud that nearly 20% of our team have been with us for more than 10 years.
|Length of service||Number of staff|
EMPLOYEE SURVEY RESULTS
At the end of 2016, we asked all our employees what they thought about the company & working for us. Here is a summary of the results:
What do our staff enjoy most? The people, the work, their team, the working conditions, our company reputation, our culture & values, opportunities & health, safety & wellbeing.
- 89% of our staff would recommend Foleys as a good place to work
- 93% agreed that being family-oriented is an important value
- 93% agreed that we work hard to provide a safe working environment
"We believe that we are only as good as our employees and to keep good employees you need to pay well, give them feedback, provide a safe working environment and have fun." - Craig Foley, Director.