No more waiting for a quote, we've made it easy for you to make a decision about converting to gas hot water.
$2999 excl GST - Book your conversion now!
(Use code ONLINE in the description field)
Finance available from Payright - Do It Right
- Electrical for power to units - $499 excl GST (if provided by Foleys)
- Rinnai controllers – $220 excl GST per controller (Required if regular temperature setting changes from the Rinnai are wanted). Labour is additional to this.
Our price includes the following:
- Rinnai A26 Califont installed to comply with AS/NZS5601
- Gas pipework done in copper
- Hot & cold pipework lagged & clipped
- Based on gas bottles & hot water cylinder being within 5 metres of the califont & easy access to existing services.
- Workmanship guarantee *
- Annual maintenance reminder
- Professional licensed installers complying with current regulations
- Additional costs if gas bottle location requirements exceed 5 metres
- No allowance for changing tapware including shower mixer
- No allowance for connecting existing or extra gas appliances
- Does not allow for LPG gas bottles - Owner to set up lease with energy supplier.
- No allowance for opening of existing walls, floors or ceilings to gain access to existing services
- No allowance for builder's work if cylinders built-in
- No allowance for work on existing, unforeseen defective plumbing/electrical other than stated above
If you're still undecided check out our Helpful Tips for the pros and cons of gas or electric hot water.
* All materials supplied by us are covered by the manufacturer's warranty or up to a maximum of two years, whichever is the lesser.
AREAS OF SERVICE: